Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got my KSR grill with center fog lights. Pulled it out of the box, and with excitement I removed my stock grill. I was transferring the fog lights when I noticed that three of the mounting tabs on the sides were broken off. :mad: I found the tabs till in the box resting comfortably foam blocks designed to protect them. The box had no damage.

Its Saturday and the place I ordered the grill from is closed so I don't know if I am screwed or not. I will continue to give updates.

Now just in case I am screwed, and I really hate to return stuff, has any one had this problem with the KSR grill and will JB weld fix the problem? :D

Also, I have noticed that the tabs are not as flexible as the stock grill. If any one has one good luck taking it off.

·
Registered
463 Posts
JB Weld will hold a lot of stuff. Give it a try. When I installed the Pony grill into my wifes '05 V6 I removed the whole front bumper cover assembly. Was pretty easy to do and I could get to all the grill tabs easily.

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
I'd check with the vendor first before doing the JB Weld. If it doesn't work, the company might give you grief if you send it back with epoxy all over it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts