Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Betty from west Texas, along with my husband Lucian.... he will probably do most of the communicating. Have a 1994 GT Conv We will have a few questions ... the first of which involves the spoiler ... It seems to be original .. but looks a little different than others we have seen ... and it's missing an insert of some kind little less than a foot long in the center ... and our Ford dealer only takes in ond works on cars newer than 10 yrs. old. Need to know if I can upload a picture or get some ideas where to look for spcific help.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Welcome to AFM!
Just click on the "manage attachments" button by scrolling down a bit when you reply. Make sure the file size is under 1 MB.
For specific help, check out the 5.0 section.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Hi Betty and Lucian, welcome to the family. If you want any information about your car, I'm going to leave you and your husband a number to call. It's for MPS Auto Salvage, all they deal with is Mustangs from 1985 - 2008 and they're out of Winder Ga.. I've done business with them myself a few times, and everything I've recieved from them has been like new. Their prices are reasonable, call this number ( 1-800-236-1156 ) and ask for Bill or Derek, Mike. SCT Tuner.:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome aboard! Get us a pic and we'll help you with your spoiler issue.

Browse around AFM here when you get a chance and you'll see all the great forum sections we have.

:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,826 Posts
Betty it is great to have you with us. I hope you enjoy the site.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Hi, I'm Betty from west Texas, along with my husband Lucian.... he will probably do most of the communicating. Have a 1994 GT Conv We will have a few questions ... the first of which involves the spoiler ... It seems to be original .. but looks a little different than others we have seen ... and it's missing an insert of some kind little less than a foot long in the center ... and our Ford dealer only takes in ond works on cars newer than 10 yrs. old. Need to know if I can upload a picture or get some ideas where to look for spcific help.
:waveyWelcome to AFM.:wavey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.