Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to introduce myself to the community. My name is Alex Domokos. I prefer to go by my first name only since really the only people that can pronounce it even remotely accurate is my family. My friends just call me "2kool" something I picked up when I was still in highschool. I am fixin' to turn forty next week in april the 2nd. Married going on 15yrs to my beautiful wife Tonya with whom I will introduce to everyone as soon as I can get here to pose for me and my mustang. It wont be that long I just need the weather to cooperate and I can wash my car. Or better yet I'll get her to wash it and can get a couple of nice shots of that. By trade I am a respiratory therapist here in N.E. Texas by which I so cleverly named the " ARM PIT OF TEXAS". I have 4 wonderful kids well almost rachael turned 22 a couple of months ago then 3 boys steven 18 christopher 16 and nick 13. Oh i cant forget my 5 year old grandson tallen and 2 year old granddaughter payton. Ya I know, I know I'm too young to be a grand-dad:nono: but I am been that way for 5 years now.:bigthumbsup You do the math.:scratchchin Well I work a weekend option gig at the hospital fultime which affords me the week days off with not a whole lot to do accept tinker with a mustang.:happydance: I have been the owner of 5 mustangs in the last 18-20 years. All the way down from a 69 fastback which i still to this day kickmyself in the rear for everybeing stupid enough to sell it to my recent 2003. In between those 2 there was a Sorry for the long intro I just wanted to get a feel of how this community is and want to let everyone know a little about me.
And if have gotten this far you have more time on your hands then. Hope to hear form some of you all or in texas it's ya'll
Alex 2kool D.

·
Registered
41,828 Posts
Alex hello there. Welcome to the site my friend.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:hello: and :welcome: Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:
Do post some pictures into your gallery soon!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Welcome 2kool :) How are you liking the sonic blue stang? I love the the color as I have one myself, just hard to take care of.

·
Super Moderator
40,000 Posts
welcome to the site,enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forums... Glad you joined us!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.