Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how to introduce my self without sounding like im at a AA meeting, so sorry lol. My names Vincent, and i just bought my 2005 Mustang GT last friday... And it F'n ROCKS!!! Its Tourch Red with black leather. Its completely stock, it has a Shaker 500 and its a five speed! My last mustang was a 96 gt so this is a HUGE upgrade lol. Well anyone some more cool stuff is i live with a friend name Stephen and he too has a mustang his is a Grabber Orange 05 GT. Same as mine, but he don't have a shaker at all adn he has a hood scoop. WAIT! There is more, our best friend Luke just got a Black 09 Mustang GT, same but his has a shaker 500 and a hood scoop.. So its pretty cool cause we live in a town with 2,400 people so our cars shine lol. Well i have some pics on photobucket so here are some...

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :myhappydance: :happydancer:​

·
Registered
199 Posts
nice ride. enjoy. :D

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Welcome aboard the site. Nice car you have.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. So just FYI my hopefully near future mods will be Tint, Axle-Back Exaust, Shorty Antenna, Billet Grille, and Light blackouts. I really don't know the usuall mods for my body style but those are the ones that stand out to me.. If anyone has any mods that i should think about, i would love to hear about them..

·
Registered
752 Posts
Welcome to AFM!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya thanks everyone, this place already rocks! :D

·
Registered
2,541 Posts