Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Josh, 18. i started out with a 2001 honda accord LX. that car taught me to really value my cars. i got a job and now i bought a 2006 V6 ford mustang, manual transmission. I've added a BBK cold air intake, Magnaflow Dual-catback exhaust, and an x3/SF3 tuner with bama custom tunes for life from americanmuscle.com. ive painted the calipers red to give it a better look. i love this car. some day i hope to own a shelby mustang but for now this will teach me to respect cars and mustangs. gotta start from the bottom and go up and tahts what im doing. ill add pictures of my mustang as soon as i have some down time from work. mustangs are the best. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey Josh, Im Anthony. Welcome to the site! i started off with an import too, you know, to bang around while you get good at driving haha. Then i got my 95 GT, and shes my baby. Welcome to the site and were glad to have you. its a friendly community :). Good choice with your tuner too. Americanmuscle.com is the best

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Welcome to the family. You will love it here.:bigthumbsup

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome but I wouldn't say you're starting at the bottom. You have an awesome Mustang there and I'm glad you're happy with hit! Browse around and soak up all the info you can here.
Thanks for joining!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Glad to have you here at AFM. Sounds like you have a good start on you mustang there.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Welcome to AFM, Josh!:bigthumbsup

Enjoy your stay and let me know if you ever have any questions in the future!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts