Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it’s time to make introductions, up till now I’ve been the proud owner of two V6 mustangs. A 02 Redfire Metallic and a 05 Vista Blue. Yeah… like I said till now I haven’t really had the need to post and fly V6 Colors because well… I felt that it was sort of like showing off your toy poodle to a bunch of Doberman owners. Recently I became the proud owner of a 2008 Mustang Bullitt #1911, bought from User Wally05 on the forum here. I know it was hard letting go but I thank him for the car and its being well taken care of. So now it’s out into the light for me, no more skulking around the forums as a guest now that I feel I’m worthy to post with the best. :p An V6 owners don’t take offence I loved my 6’s but I love my Bullitt more! Well here is a bit about me all car things aside. My names Paul and I’m studying to be a computer programmer or hardware engineer I haven’t decided yet. My friends range from Computer nuts who don’t give a damn about cars and car nuts that don’t give a damn about computers. Somehow I ended up in the middle don’t ask how I think it’s a random mutation. I game and show up at car meets, I boat and go to the range to either have fun or let off steam. Like music I have a few genre that I listen to. That’s pretty much it and hell post or friend me if you like I’m always up for meeting new people.

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
Welcome to the parking lot!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome Paul! You're not alone, I'm cranking code all day and spinning wrenches all night!
INSERT INTO AFM (UNAME,NAME,ADD_DATE) VALUES ('Bullitt_#1911','Paul',GETDATE())

:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Neat

Didn't expect quick responses! Thanks

·
Super Moderator
40,073 Posts
:waveyWelcome to the site:wavey

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Hey buddy! I hope you enjoy the car as much as I did. A bunch of awesome guys/girls here! Start posting!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Korey :-D

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Well you certainly got a nice one. Welcome to AFM.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Welcome to AFM!

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :myhappydance: :happydancer:​