Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is brian. im new to the mustang family. recently purchased a 2010 v6 mustang. then i was deployed to iraq. im still there but collecting a pile of parts for her for when i get back. so far i have a bbk throttle body, bbk throttle body spacer, bbk cool air intake, jet performance chip, magnaflow muffler (installed), clear corner lights, 3 inch cowl carbon fiber hood, billet grill, fire power ignition kit, headlight and tail light covers, big brake kit with cross drilled and slotted rotors,sub frame connectors, strut tower bar, tuner, headers , and the rousch handling package. as you can see i get bored in iraq and play online buying parts lol. i love to work on cars and spend time outside. im originally from missouri but due to being in the army im kinda everywhere all at once. if there is anything youd like to know about me please feel free to ask im very outgoing and love meeting new people.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Brian welcome to the site. Post some pics of the car when you get a chance. Thanks for your service to this great country.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.