Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just thought I would introduce myself here and say HOWDY! I'm a loooongtime (13 year) member of Stangnet, but their S197 forums seem to be really dead and this place seems to have a lot more activity.

Anywho, I have in the past owned a 1990 2.3L LX, and an '87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe which I sold last fall. I've been on the market for an '05 GT for awhile and this beauty popped up in Cleveland and I couldn't pass it up. My gf and I drove up there July 2nd and picked it up.

I picked it up with 51,500 miles on the ticker for just $13.6K. It's a Premium, black interior, aaand as far as I can tell it's got no options above the regular premium package :headscratch: But I love it so far, already got an MBRP axle back, Hurst Billet Plus and some nice Lloyd's floor mats on order:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Congrats on your GT, Great to have you with us :yup:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Good deal man! Under $14K. Nice.

Welcome! We have a nice group here. The best stang fourm I could find when I first bought my GT in March. Lots of really smart peeps here:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
152 Posts
Very cool! Enjoy your Stang :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
377 Posts
Really nice car! Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the site.

What's your first mod going to be?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really nice car! Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the site.

What's your first mod going to be?

Well, since my MBRP axle back is supposed to be here tomorrow...I guess that! :)

·
Registered
550 Posts
Welcome aboard. I must say you made a GREAT color choice :winks

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys how do I set a pic as my avatar?

Also- I have found out that apparently my car is missing the plastic cover that goes over the trunk latch, and I have no trunk light :( Where can I get that cover? Is that a dealer-only part? Can't find any on ebay.

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
Hey guys how do I set a pic as my avatar?

Also- I have found out that apparently my car is missing the plastic cover that goes over the trunk latch, and I have no trunk light :( Where can I get that cover? Is that a dealer-only part? Can't find any on ebay.
welcome to the forums. AFM rocks pretty good, lots of members. try a junk yard maybe, or you might try a discount ford place like
Tousley Ford Parts Depot

1 - 10 of 10 Posts