Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

today i am picking up my new car. It is a 2007 v6 w/ pony package. It also has a 70mm throttle body, cai, and true dual exhaust. The car also has no side rear windows, replaced with scoops. Any recomendations on what else i can do to improve the appearance and gain some speed?

· Registered
15 Posts
yeah swap for a v8 lol :hihi: you've just about got the bolt-ons already done so you would probably have to supercharge it at this point and look at some gears. a pulley kit might free up a couple hp. i would suggest another plenum- the larger throttle body and CAI are kind of a waste hooked up to the restrictive factory plenum.

· Registered
2,406 Posts
welcome from the Chicago soithland as for appearance you could get it lowered with sport springs maybe put a hood scoop/side scoops maybe Raiom old school head lights from American Muscle

as for speed maybe a Bamma chips tune from American Muscle or am super charger or procharger I know I need to get a tune for mine

But it's your car do what you want be tastful not tacky

by the way you described it It sounds cool aready

· Registered
15 Posts
oh i almost forgot- welcome to the forum. there are tons of guys here with tons of knowledge- way more than me. the forum gods are always willing to impart their wisdom and experience on you- so long as you don't piss them off...lol. if you have a question just remember to run a forum search for it before starting a new thread and you'll be fine. chances are its been covered before. again, welcome and have fun.

· Registered
15 Posts
make sure you check your state laws before you start blacking out head or taillights. you're already in a red mustang as it is so you're pretty much begging the cops to stop you with blacked out lights. in my opinion its not worth the hassle to worry about getting a ticket every time you drive your car.

· Registered
152 Posts
I also second with checking with state laws first. I had 35% tint and hit pulled over a few times, one of which resulted in a $120 ticket for each window ($240 total). Though 35% is legal, the factory window tint added more to the point where I was illegal. Changed my tints, front windows to 50%, and so far so good.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Administrator
6,469 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.