Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hows it goin everyone. my name is alex. i am turning 16 in april and was just recently given a 1989 mustang lx hatchback, it needs a little work but after that it should be good. I saw this website and thought it looked pretty cool so i decided to join and see what it was like.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Welcome to the site! Hope you get all of the work done before your b'day in April-16 and a Mustang-life won't get any better!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Newbie from Missouri

Hatch_back

Welcome aboard, I am somewhat from Missouri at one time. Born in Cape Gerioudea(sp) in an apartment over a "Bear Garage". All of my Father and Mothers family are from the Joplin, Poplar Bluff, Jeff City, Sikeston, and Benton area. Good people. Get that Turbo working and you will have one sweet running machine once the ice gets off the roads in your area. Be safe and have fun.

Jess

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im from just outside of joplin, its pretty cool because i live less then 10 miles away from a drag strip and if i dont have my mustang i can always take my dad's 78 fairmont drag car to the races

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greetings from another site newb!

I grew up in Nevada, MO...but we had to go to Joplin for any shopping that required more then a Wal-Mart! :rolleyes:

I miss the area!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts