Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My name is Jeff I own and operate Pine Point Lodge a fishing resort on a island in northern MN, so a need for a mustang was not practical because Itravel 5 months over ice with a suburban, snowmobiles, etc.
But yesterday I got the bug and purchased a 2000 roush stage 2.The last mustang I owned was a 1970 fastback,whitch I regret selling in the 80's to get into bussiness for myself. The car really impressed me with the handling and fuel milage since I had to travel 1000 miles to pick it up. I did get a chance to wind it up in a rural controled area yesterday only to find out it stalls out at aprox 123 mph. Is this something programed into the computer or do I have issues? Any info would be greatly appreciated like hp,common problems, and positives.

Thanks, Jeff

G

·
Welcome to AFM! First... be careful at those speeds on the roads... now that you've joined we don't wanna hear about you wrapping that new toy around a phone pole or into a lake! There is a governor built in and that can easily be removed with a tuner. Browse around our 4.6 sections and you'll learn about all the fun things you can do mod-wise. Enjoy the site and holler if you need anything!
:bigthumbsup

1 - 2 of 2 Posts