Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone thought I'd join yet another Forum this makes 7 that I've Joined. My name is Matt I am the proud Owner of a 1990 North Carolina Highway Patrol Mustang that I am in the process of completely restoring from the ground up. I am also trying to find yet another Stang to drive daily as the SSP is going to be for show only. I live in the Wilmington North Carolina and I am currently in College working on a new Career. Well thats me
Matt

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome! I love the Special Service Vehicles. Think you'll have it ready to show by the MCA National in Johnson City, TN in May?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
probably not i'm aiming for the MCA Anniversery national show in birmingham in september. right now the car is nothing but a shell of what it was when i got it in 2002 after about 2 years of driving and finally about a year ago i started on the restoration what makes it so hard is I am doing all the work myself.
Matt

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this is my stang as of a year ago but now it is all primer grey and has no motor trans or rear end all being rebuilt the SSP is going to be a completely un marked patrol car my next project will be hopefully a 1970's early 80's F150 or Bronco
Matt

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts