Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hello: AMERICA!

I hope you all doing fine. I'm from Luxemburg here it's all about Audi, BMW and Benz. These cars are awesome but here the streets are full off them. I never was a big fan of exotic cars. I grew up near a Ferrari garage and the guy was a friend of my dad so I could even play around in these great cars. That was the time The Ferrari F40 came out.

But then I fell in love in a 1968 Ford Mustang gt fastback, the sound the look it had to be some like that.

Now it's done. I ordered last November a Stearling grey Mustang GT Premium Track Pack, with CS grill and Roush Spoiler. (Comfort & security Package)

They said it should be delivered next week. It's going to be a 2014 model since it was build in 13/1 or 13/2.

To bad, it would've been cool if my pony had been delivered today for the MUSTANG BIRTHDAY.

:letsparty :happybirthdaycandle :partydance :happybirthdaychicks :party :surprised :celebration:

:loveyouguys:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Congratulations with your Mustang.

I ordered mine also in November. I arrived today in Bremer haven. So maybe our pony's already know each other:gringreen
Few days for custom clearance, than transport to CZ. Homologation and registration. So in 2 to weeks it will hit the road.

I think you are as happy as I am the waining is almost over!

Good luck and lots of fun with the Stang!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's going to be one hell of a ride :smirk!

Congratulations to you too!

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Welcome aboard. I hear ya about being bored with Beemers and Benzes. I use to work around 4 star, 5 diamond restaurants. I got tired of prim rib everyday and went with the hamburgers. Haha. Again, welcome and post some pics of your baby when she arrives.

·
Administrator
13,280 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Netherlands

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Don't forget to post up some pictures!:welcomesign

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll get my pony on May 7. It has finally arrived but the appointment for the homologation is in two weeks. So I'll have to wait a little more, who cares now that I know that it didn't fell from the ship over the Atlantic :laughlitt
I'll upload some pics when it's in my garage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts