Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I have been searching for the best forum to join and after all of my web searching I came accross this one. I read some of the posts that people have made and this seems to be the forum for me. My name is Tim and I live in New Jersey. Currently I am driving a 2001 Honda Civic(don't hold this against me) with a bunch of work done to it. I have contimplated buying a mustang for a long time. Then when they came out with the old school body style and I went nuts. My favorite car of all time is the 1967 Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby. I talked to my mom, who works for Ford and lives three hours away, about getting me a Mustang. Long story short my car is being built and I will be picking up in March. I can't wait, I am tired of driving a Honda. So HELLO to everyone and I can't wait to show off pictures of my baby.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Congrats!

Welcome! I doubt anyone will dog you for your current car, everybody that works for it is EXPECTED to move up the ladder.........

You'll like the Mustang much more than you do now when you get it!!!!!
I LOVED the car before I bought it, and that only increases every time I get behind the wheel.....

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hey Tim, welcome to the site and congrats on your ordering your new Mustang.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts