Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Mustang GT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on everyone? New member as of 6 hours ago. Wanted to tell a little about myself. My mustang passion started with an 85 t-top that my brother bought and have been stuck on this monsters ever since. I have a 13 gt with a full build sheet if anyone is interested.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Administrator
5,705 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
We encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
If you need help posting, please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you have chosen to be a part of our community.

Nice looking ride. My only suggestion is to get some lowering springs, and new paint on that rust bucket 🤣

Just kidding, it’s a great looking car. I only hope that an Ant or Spider doesn’t attempt to crawl underneath it. They’ll never make it!

·
Registered
2013 Mustang GT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome and thank you for joining ALLFORDMUSTANGS!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
We encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
If you need help posting, please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you have chosen to be a part of our community.

Nice looking ride. My only suggestion is to get some lowering springs, and new paint on that rust bucket 🤣

Just kidding, it’s a great looking car. I only hope that an Ant or Spider doesn’t attempt to crawl underneath it. They’ll never make it!
Glad to be here and appreciate the welcome boss. Tbh I was on the steeds extreme drop springs and coilovers and it rode horrible so I just decided to bag it and if there's an ant or a spider that needs clearing I'll just lift it on the fly lol

·
Registered
05 v6 base in windveil blue... and black fenders
248 Posts
Bruh....sick.......ju...just..sick....bruh
Sorry, i'm a little stuck. But welcome, you have a very nice car

·
Registered
2013 Mustang GT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum.
I like the gray color. How does it ride on the bags compared to a stock suspension?
Cobrajet67 thank you kindly, the bags ride much better than my old lower steeda springs but definitely not as smooth as the factory springs. As you know the 13 mustang was still a solid rear axle which doesn't allow as much travel as the newer models do. The S550 mustang being IRS rides great on bags.

Very nice, welcome to the site!
B. Cooper I appreciate you boss. I look forward to several conversations and the chance to meet new people. Mustang is among the greatest cars of all time and we've got to do our part in keep this legend alive

·
Super Moderator
8,683 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Texas.

·
Registered
11,804 Posts
welcome to the forum . . . I think you could go about 1/16" lower . . .

·
Registered
248 Posts
Ricer rules: if you can fit your parents' credit card under your body kit, you have to keep modding

·
Registered
RAM 1500 Bighorn
48 Posts
Welcome from North Jersey! She looks fantastic, love the aggressive look of the drop even if there's no way I could get in lol.

·
Registered
2013 Mustang GT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome from North Jersey! She looks fantastic, love the aggressive look of the drop even if there's no way I could get in lol.
It's bagged so we can definitely get you into it. Bags go up 1 inch over factory

Ricer rules: if you can fit your parents' credit card under your body kit, you have to keep modding
I'm 40 years old. Me getting my parents credit card has been long gone. I've built everything single square inch of this car from couch change. You'd be surprised how much money these couches take from us..

·
Registered
248 Posts
That's what fuels the passion for modding though. Limited funds mean you do the research to get EXACTLY what you want because its your baby and you also want the most bang for your buck.

Also the "ricer rules" is a joke that goes way back to the 90's in my circle of friends and real street racing culture in general. Think 2fast2furious stuff and let your mind go wild from there

Reactions: Mrfav5.0

·
Registered
2013 Mustang GT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's what fuels the passion for modding though. Limited funds mean you do the research to get EXACTLY what you want because its your baby and you also want the most bang for your buck.

Also the "ricer rules" is a joke that goes way back to the 90's in my circle of friends and real street racing culture in general. Think 2fast2furious stuff and let your mind go wild from there
Absolutely. I knew you was joking that's why I threw the couch change in there. Kids today don't understand what it means to build your passion.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I don't think its just kids anymore. ALOT of adults are the same. "Why are you dumping all this money into this car? Save it and just get an m3 or something."
1) not impressed with new bmw's
2) ya'll just don't.....understand

1 - 18 of 18 Posts