Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am a proud owner of a 1965 F code mustang.I am enjoying how simple the old girl is to work on.Down here mustangs are rare you dont see that many around.My car is rust free last registered in south california 12 years ago, the paint work is very average so will need respraying, no prep has left the car with plenty of airbubbles.the motor has had 1 tune since I bought it new plugs ,new oil, timing and mixture adjusted and 3 thousand miles later going well:)have a list of must do rebuild noisy diff, balance tailshaft,replce worn bush at the back of transmission, replace my broken 5 bolt bell housing etc etc and then the front suspension and the list keeps growing.My car wont be concourse but it will be reliable and driven regulary. This forum is full of knowledge I will add to if possible. Ford mustang what a legend:bigthumbsup
regrds jonathan

·
Registered
717 Posts
:welcomewagon:

Welcome to the fourms and congrats on a nice mustang. Can't wait to see what you do with her!

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Welcome mate. Great car. I love the classics. She must be turning alot of heads Down Under.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts