Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey eveybody,
My name is Bob and I live in Indiana. I am doing some refreshing work on my 1968 Mustang GT Fastback (390) and I was hoping for some advice on carburators. I currently have a Holley 650 CFM and want advice whether to do a straight swap to a new one or should I consider an Edelbrock?
Any feed back on performance or stock versus after market considerations would be appreciated.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Hey eveybody,
My name is Bob and I live in Indiana. I am doing some refreshing work on my 1968 Mustang GT Fastback (390) and I was hoping for some advice on carburators. I currently have a Holley 650 CFM and want advice whether to do a straight swap to a new one or should I consider an Edelbrock?
Any feed back on performance or stock versus after market considerations would be appreciated.
I own both holley and edelbrock carbs, I personally like the webber/edelbrock better and a 650cfm is a little small... If you are only cruzing then it would be ok (n better mpg) but if you want to drag race or play more than cruzin then get a 750cfm... holley & edel. both make a 750 with and without chokes in 750....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.