Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone Yesterday I just bought a all stock 1992 GT Convertable from my boss.

The car has 57K miles on it and the motor has right at 10K on it. His daughter took it to a jiffy lube type place and they either forgot to put oil in it or the drain plug was loose. So you know where this is going. He had Ford put in a brand new motor.

The car needs come work on the paint due to sitting in the sun. His daughter had a very minot fender bender that put a dent in the hood right in front where the hood latch is and kind of buckled the hood a little ways back. SO I will be adding a New hood and Cobra bumper then have the whole car repainted factory color.

I have a few questions about things I need to do and want to do.
I Need to fix the rear passenger side window. It goes down just fine but gets off track going up. (or something)

I would like to change all the lights both front and rear any suggestions on where to order from?

I also want to take the Pony wheels off and put something else on in a 5 star type. That is going to be hard. evrything I see I like is 5 lug not 4 lug and I really don't want to do the conversion.

If anyone can direct me to the best place for lights and wheels that have a decent price and excellent customer service that would be great.

I may not be posting much but will be reading a bunch.

I am not new to the Ford 5.0 I had a all stock 1992 back in 1997 along with a 1988 t bird with a built 5.0 (my sleeper) I miss that car. :shiny:

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Welcome the 5.0 section is the place you want to be.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :myhappydance: :happydancer:​

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for the welcome.. I have posted in the 5.0 section. But now can not find my post.. For some reason I am not getting emails when another member replies.. I am pretty sure I selected to get emails..

·
Super Moderator
39,979 Posts
:waveyWelcome to the site:wavey

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.