Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals, I am new to the forum and thought i'd say hello. i now have a 2006 Mustang GT. my plans will be a CAI and tuner, then lower control arms to help with wheel hop. Then maybe some wider rear tires and 18" rims. I have been reading the different threads on the tech forum and they seem to be very helpful in choosing What And By Who to buy parts from. I won't be able to drive the car again until around april so i will have to live threw you guys. [Minnesota winters will now be a little harder to cope with]

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
MN. SCOOTER said:
Hi guys and gals, I am new to the forum and thought i'd say hello. i now have a 2006 Mustang GT. my plans will be a CAI and tuner, then lower control arms to help with wheel hop. Then maybe some wider rear tires and 18" rims. I have been reading the different threads on the tech forum and they seem to be very helpful in choosing What And By Who to buy parts from. I won't be able to drive the car again until around april so i will have to live threw you guys. [Minnesota winters will now be a little harder to cope with]
Welcome to the forums. I'm still trying to build up the courage to put an intake in and tune. I've had my GT since last June.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome to the site!! I don't know about Zimmerman, but, here in the cities I've been able to get the car out for a quick spin everyother week or so. Have fun with the new ride!

:handball: :eyebulge:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi there MN

I am in Woodbury Mn! I have my pony in storage....cant wait for spring.....anyone going to world of wheels?

·
Registered
49 Posts
That bad,huh?

That really sucks guys! BUT! all good things are worth waitting for,the light "IS" at the end of the tunnel! (not to throw it in your face),but I'll drive the poo out of my car for you guys(in Ca),I'll race everyone and their mothers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.