Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I had a little time on hand so I figured why not. time to spoil Gretchen a little :gringreen .

step 1) i didn't like the exhaust tip, so I put (not sure but thinks 2 feet) stainless tip. and it changed the exhaust sound a little, made it deeper.

step 2) changed the stock pedals to Ford Racing Bullitt pedals .

step 3) changed the faded brake light to a new LED ones. look way better.

pix before and after , tell me what yall think.

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
Sharp upgrades :bigthumbsup Always feels good to change her up :hihi: Nice job :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
much appreciated Angle .

lol " Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked to but if you press the wrong button you will be disconnected! "

I like that, very true .

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
much appreciated Angle .

lol " Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked to but if you press the wrong button you will be disconnected! "

I like that, very true .
LOL, it is very true :gringreen :laugh:

·
Registered
613 Posts
well, I had a little time on hand so I figured why not. time to spoil Gretchen a little :gringreen .

step 1) i didn't like the exhaust tip, so I put (not sure but thinks 2 feet) stainless tip. and it changed the exhaust sound a little, made it deeper.

step 2) changed the stock pedals to Ford Racing Bullitt pedals .

step 3) changed the faded brake light to a new LED ones. look way better.

pix before and after , tell me what yall think.
Just my own opinion, I have the black LED 3rd brake light too, and I don't like it. You can't even see it during the day, and barely at night. Not only that but the connectors on the back of it are very sensitive and do not like to stay connected. I am going back to the stock one.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just my own opinion, I have the black LED 3rd brake light too, and I don't like it. You can't even see it during the day, and barely at night. Not only that but the connectors on the back of it are very sensitive and do not like to stay connected. I am going back to the stock one.
I agree , but it give the car nice look . i dont know if it street legal tho, loool :shigrin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.