Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the Agent 47 Retro Race Mirrors and the Elleanor Grill with the chrome edging. The mirrors and grill are awesome, I'm still debating the chrome edging. I might go with the chrome fog light rims to break it up not sure yet. Either way I like it :bigthumbsup

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
Jeez, I'm not sure about the chrome trim either. I think it's usually looks great on dark cars, but I'm just not sure on the Elleanor grille. I've looked at both pics a bunch of times now, and I'm still on the fence.

Badass car ya got there.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
I think that the chrome trim around the fogs will tie it all in nicely. The agent 47 mirrors IMO look a little out of place since that hood makes the car look husky and powerful and the mirrors are sleek and aerodynamic. Its probably just me who thinks this anyway. They still look fantastic:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think that the chrome trim around the fogs will tie it all in nicely. The agent 47 mirrors IMO look a little out of place since that hood makes the car look husky and powerful and the mirrors are sleek and aerodynamic. Its probably just me who thinks this anyway. They still look fantastic:bigthumbsup
Thanks for your opinion. I love the mirrors I think they look so much better than the stockers. I'm looking at some other head lights that I might install that may help hook everything together a bit better.

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
Sharp very sharp, great job, makes me smile :hihi: !! Where did you find that tri-bar pony emblem, I want one of those instead of the regular pony. Was it hard to put on? :headscratch: :wavey

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I'm still debating the chrome edging on the Eleanor grille.
I kinda like the chrome trim.
I like the chrome edging on the grille. It really gives some definition to the grille area, which is usually missing on a black car with a black grille. But I would not add the chrome rings around the fogs. The edging qround the grille is nice the way it is right now, and adding chrome rings around the fogs can make the fogs appear out of proportion and larger than the headlights, which doesn't look right to me.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
i like the chrome trim. did u buy it like that or custom add that? if you did it where did u get it? im doin that to my car haha also what hood is that?

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
I usually say screw that chrome trim, but personally your car can pull it off. It looks pretty good, now i wouldn't do this to my car only because of the color/setup but with yours it flows nicely! Lower that stang, and you will be good to go :happydance:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I like the chrome trim. I have that grille on my Torch Red.

What do you think about putting the chrome trim on it?

I noticed someone asked where you got it, I would like to know also.

Great looking car!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Your car looks sweet. I like like it a lot. That hood is haunting me.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I like the chrome edging on the grille. It really gives some definition to the grille area, which is usually missing on a black car with a black grille. But I would not add the chrome rings around the fogs. The edging qround the grille is nice the way it is right now, and adding chrome rings around the fogs can make the fogs appear out of proportion and larger than the headlights, which doesn't look right to me.
+1 i say don't do the chrome trim it makes them look huge and kinda outa place.

·
Registered
514 Posts
i love the trim
its looks like the Bullitt grille but with fogs!i wish i had that on my car! awesome choice dude! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
316 Posts
Car needs to be lowered but other than that everything looks great! Keep the chrome trim. Don't add chrome fog light bezels.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Fog and Grille trim

I hope this helps you decide. This is my take on both trims:

PS: I straightened the trim on the fog lights since then...

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sharp very sharp, great job, makes me smile :hihi: !! Where did you find that tri-bar pony emblem, I want one of those instead of the regular pony. Was it hard to put on? :headscratch: :wavey
Thanks :D I have a friend that retired from Ford and he gave me a handful of different emblems. The grill wasn't to difficult to do. I had to alter the drivers side light because the plug was hitting the metal support piece because it was pointing the wrong way but other than that no problems. Just loosen the top clips and yank it out:bigthumbsup. I need to find a way to better attach the tri-bar pony because its just stuck on there with the adhesive that was on it and I'm affraid its going to fall off.:happyhapp

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.