Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed a new spoiler and a few items to the engine bay.

The spoiler is a CDC Classic painted CS style from RPI. The battery and brake master cylinder covers are from American Muscle and I painted them white to match the rest of the bay. I also attached pics of my interior after painting and adding the welt trim.

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Very nice job there. :gringreen Looks great.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice job on the interior :bigthumbsup Very clean looking, love the car too!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Your car looks really good! I have been considering getting a cdc chin spoiler as well. Yours looks great!

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
I just love your stang! It has the right color, and you have done a great job making her your own :gringreen :bigthumbsup :wavey

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
i really really like the chin spoiler. The engine bay needs just a tad more blue cause its so clean and white that its hurting my eyes!:happyhapp but thats a good thing :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
With the mostly-white-with-highlights-of-blue theme that you have going, I really like what you did with the center of the dash and radio area. It looks good with the light interior panels. Nicely done.

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
That car looks super. Very nice job.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Cool man, looks good!

Grrr... Everyone is copying me with that darn trim welt! :laugh:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool man, looks good!

Grrr... Everyone is copying me with that darn trim welt! :laugh:
When something is good it always gets copied. I actually copied a guy in my car club. Its remarkable how little things like welt work so well with our cars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.