Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I may have missed someone else mentioning (tried a Search and didn't find anything)...but for those sci-fi fans out there...have you seen the trailers to the Covenant?? So cool! There's one scene where they show this guy in a conv. GT (silver) racing down the road (top down) straight at a semi. The car hits the semi, explodes, the wreckage hits the end of the semi, puts itself back together again and keeps racing down the road. I LOVED it! Gotta see this... :bounce2:

Also just found that on the Covenant's official site, there's a form to register to enter a 2006 Ford Mustang conv....

·
Registered
599 Posts
That trailer rocks, hope the movie is as good. I got signed up for the Mustang drawing.....it must be a v-6 model, the retail is $26000.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
The movie was horrible.... that part was sweet, but the CGI model of the GT lacked any detail. Looked like a V6 when it came back toegether.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yea I don't know, it looks pretty crappy, with poor use of CG, I'll pass.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I was going to post about this soon, but you beat me to it : ) I thought about seeing it. Overall, is it worth to go see the movie?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
05Musclestang said:
I was going to post about this soon, but you beat me to it : ) I thought about seeing it. Overall, is it worth to go see the movie?
Sounds like maybe not? I dunno. I like these types of flicks, so will probably go see it before it leaves the theater (not one I'd stand in line for like the Star Wars movies, but, hey, can't be all bad if they used a Mustang!!) :shigrin

·
Registered
164 Posts
fordgrl99 said:
There's one scene where they show this guy in a conv. GT (silver) racing down the road (top down) straight at a semi. The car hits the semi, explodes, the wreckage hits the end of the semi, puts itself back together again and keeps racing down the road. quote]

This is an option on the s197 model... Mine came equiped with it and tried it! It works! ..... No really! :bounce2:

·
Registered
42 Posts
If only that could really happen then no more mustangs would get wrecked lol its an awesome trailer tho i loved the 06 GT Vert and the detail they put into the scene where it pulls its self back together that was so freakin awesome i wish i could do that darn special effects gotta get my hopes up lol cant wait for that movie to come out the only reason i wanna see it is for that GT Vert lol i love mustangs lol which im sure everyone on this website does lol well see ya at the theater ;);)

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
IMHO, I think the movie is worth seeing. Of course, my definiton of seeing a movie is when it comes to DVD, then I buy (or maybe rent it) and watch it on my big screen with surround sound, while sitting in my very comfy leather chair, without some big headed person sitting in my line of sight...of course I can talk as much a si want without being told to shhhh! The best part, on scenes like the Mustang scene, I can replay the scene as many times as I find it amusing. I tend to think the movie will rate about the same as "The Lost Boys," "The Craft," "Van Helsing," "Constatine," and "The Brothers Grimm." But then again, I tend to like those kinds of flicks. I must admit, I would love that option of my Mustang reassembling itself after an accident...where do I get the hardware for that option?

·
Registered
42 Posts
mrvandermey said:
IMHO, I think the movie is worth seeing. Of course, my definiton of seeing a movie is when it comes to DVD, then I buy (or maybe rent it) and watch it on my big screen with surround sound, while sitting in my very comfy leather chair, without some big headed person sitting in my line of sight...of course I can talk as much a si want without being told to shhhh! The best part, on scenes like the Mustang scene, I can replay the scene as many times as I find it amusing. I tend to think the movie will rate about the same as "The Lost Boys," "The Craft," "Van Helsing," "Constatine," and "The Brothers Grimm." But then again, I tend to like those kinds of flicks. I must admit, I would love that option of my Mustang reassembling itself after an accident...where do I get the hardware for that option?
lol man if you find that hardware let me know lol :) you do make a good point with the comfy leather chair and home theater it is nice to talk a lil during movies lol

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
The movie did so bad, that it's coming to dvd in less than a month. Wait for the dvd release and rent it, its not worth even the matenee price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts