Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I just bought a 2006 Mustang v6 with pony package. My car is black and it kicks butt. I must be honest, Ive always hated Mustangs. To me Mustangs were cheesy, jock cars for dudes with mustaches and ponytails. When i saw the new models i almost crapped my pants. Ive always loved the classic mustangs and classic muscle cars in general. Im super into retro. When i saw the 2005 Mustang i knew that it was the car for me. It had classic styling with modern technology. I am here to say that i am so glad i bought my car and I have a newfound respect for mustaches and ponytails.lol well i dont know if i can go that far.......But. Nice to meet you all and thank you ford for making me a convert(from VW) I LOVE MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. This forum was a big reason for me buying one

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys. Yeah Im real happy with the Pony Package. It was a great upgrade for the money. I just got the car last night and today is the first time ive actually seen the car in daylight.lol I test drove it at night also. I really like all the little accents. The dash and even the chrome inserts on the floorboards. Not sure if that is the pony package or the visual upgrade. Either way, i dont think ive ever been so psyched to own and drive a car. For the price, you just cant get any cooler. Im thinking about getting crimson red shelby stripes. I want to do the car black and red. I havnt seen many like that. I want it to look as evil as possible.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Mine is black w/silver stripes. I have red interior. I've seen a picture of black with red stripes , it looked pretty cool.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man i really wanted that red interior. Thats the only thing that i wanted that i didnt get. I got cloth seats. They are ok. Oh well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts