Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks, just wanted to say hi. I've been browsing this and other forums for quite awhile but today I finally got my new Stang. Flew to Houston from OKC and drove her back. It ran great and all I can say is Ford has made a car that is impressive to me. She's got 500 miles on her now so another 500 and I'll see about some mods. Thanks again for all the tips and info you have posted on this site. it helped me make my decision to buy.

·
Registered
300 Posts
:welcomeflowers: to the circus.. So ya bought a new mustang... Well tell us what ya got.. v8.. v6.. auto... standard??

Make ya a signature with all your goodies.. OH and BTW:postpics:winks

·
Registered
233 Posts
Grats man! Welcome to the club... Indeed, you purchased hell of a machine! Keep us posted on your mods and stuff, mind my signature, though, some people can take it too far! haha, later

·
Registered
893 Posts
Congrat's just wait until you tune that Coyote:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
11 Posts
First thing is SCT tuner!!!!!!!!!! Scary
Next is 4:10 gears for the street.!!!!!! Even scarier!
Ha! I did both with less than a thousand miles. I fear no one at a stoplight.
But........be careful.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Welcome aboard, congrats, and yes, details, man, details. :winks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I created my signature so that will give you some details on the car so far. I hope I have'nt used some one's nickname for thier car-if so I'll change it.
Pics comming soon-working alot and that drive from Houston will be the longest I get to take with her for awhile. my wife was laughing at me today because when i got up for work I went out and checked the oil, (also did that at the dealers), fird her up and took a 15 minute ride to make sure she felt as good as she did the day before. I've got the "Sickness" as she calls it, OK with me!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congratulations!!! I've had the "sickness" since January and it gets worse everyday :heha:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's a couple pics from the phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
752 Posts
Nice! I call mine "Baby", bad when she needs to be:bigthumbsup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts