Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here she is. Brought her home today after getting it back from the tint shop for the clear bra, mirror wraps and smoked lights. Starting all over fresh again since they totaled my 2016. I'm really digging this green. Never thought I'd be a fan of such a bright color. Now I just need to decide what I do next ......

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,332 Posts
Nice, congrats!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Looks great, beautiful color.

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
I like it, and I'm one that doesn't really care for bright colors either. Nice choice, congratulations!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Love the color and what you've done with it. For me the best looking spoiler is the Roush one. I searched web sites, car shows, and magazines looking for mine. For me, the Roush looks the best.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Love the color and what you've done with it. For me the best looking spoiler is the Roush one. I searched web sites, car shows, and magazines looking for mine. For me, the Roush looks the best.
Thanks I'll look that one up. Had the cervini pedestal spoiler on my 16 Stang but I think something smaller and all black would look better on this car maybe together with some rear window louvers

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I put a matte black Icon V series spoiler on my 17 Grabber Blue.

Dave
I like that. Just enough of a subtle touch. I like those stripes better too. If I ever have issues with mine peeling I would replace them with something similar. Looks great.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Very nice! I think I like that green better than the grabber lime, that lime up close is weird, but you got a nice green!
As far as what to do next, I'm in same boat you are, I just installed the California Pony Cars Splash Shield NXT Gen's on mine (living on a gravel road it's a gotta have).
They aren't very noticeable either but seem to be large enough to be functional.
Then my next up is maybe some jacking rails (can see a benefit for those), all weather floor mats, maybe a trunk mat but that's stuff that would help keeping it clean and damage free from
service (I hope).
I know you mentioned a spoiler but it kinda looks good like it is too. Your call there though, mine came with a very small spoiler but was part of the Hi-po package.
The only other thing I drifted into was the: Steeda Rear Subframe Support Braces, probably don't need them but the add sounded like I did! :grin:
good luck with it, also, I see you're in the "Old Dominion" wave if you see a Ox White blur fly by! LOL

T

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. I've seen a few Ox White driving around in the area. Your a bit South so doubt I'll see ya. Love The white color if modded right. My 2016 was Oxford white as well before she met her end. RIP.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts