Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice to meet all you guys im 18 years old and have a 2006 mustang gt already with a pypes off road x pipe, pypes mid muffler set up and 3.73 gears, when i was 16 i had a 2005 mustang v6 so i have expirience haha (put dual exhaust on that) then decided that i cant do it with a v6, loving the v8

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Welcome to AFM:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome to AFM :bigthumbsup Glad to see another young member on here, I'm also only 17 :smilie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gentlemen! 2006 Saleen 2006 S281 3-Valve #659 here! Trying to replace my F-ing rear brake pads. Should take 5 minutes on each side. Maybe I'll get it done before work tomorrow morning?! haha. What do I need to do to get the rear brake cylinders to retract, so I can put on the new pads? Screw them in, right or reverse thread?? etc? If anyone can answer this, call me on my cell at 410-937-8813. (this should be a hoot, as people from all over start calling hopefully.) But seriously, I need to get this stupid thing done and get it back together, so I can pound more beer before I go to bed and then brag about how much money I saved, blah blah blah. OK, maybe I've had a couple already while trying to figure this out in the garage. Trying to save $$$ and drive it tomorrow morning to work. THANKS!!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Great to have you with us :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Welcome to AFM. :bigthumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.