Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a 2003 V6 convertible mustang. she is ever so much fun to drive. this is my first mustang, although my husband had a yellow 1994 GT when we met and married. he had x pipes and all kinds of things on that one.
so he is kind of my go-to guru when i have questions.
currently i am looking to put on a GT muffler so my baby pony will sound like a mustang should.

i think a mustang is more than a car. mustang owners have a kind of loyality and club about them. probubly why i was hesistent to join the club before.
i have much to learn about my new pony and many questions to ask. please be patient. i want to learn and learn to do it myself.
im a hands on kinda gal who wants to get dirty so my pride and joy is my pride!

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
:welcomeflowers: Welcome to AFM. Enjoy the site. "In my opinion" what ever exhaust you get please don't put those stupid "Boom Tubes" on there!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:welcomeflowers: Welcome to AFM. Enjoy the site. "In my opinion" what ever exhaust you get please don't put those stupid "Boom Tubes" on there!
lol i have to agree. no im not looking for mass rumbling or anything. im in my 30s. dont want to show up the kids down the block. but i can most defiantely appreiciate a healthy mustang purr.

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :myhappydance: :happydancer:​

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Welcome to the family.:bigthumbsup