Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got her cleaned up today so I snapped a couple pictures. Suspension is about 70% done, got the front end aligned today so I could drive it around. All that's left is the Maximum Motorsports Torque Arm and Steeda K-Member. It rides great, and handles even better. The Steeda X2 balljoints actually lowered the front end a little more than I expected, but I can even it back out when the Torque Arm is installed.

This weekend's work is to replace my catted X Pipe with an Offroad H Pipe, and then I'll take a couple weeks off, and buy a new cat-back for it. Right now it just has weld-in Flowmaster 10 series in the stock cat-back.

Attachments

·
Registered
546 Posts
very very nice I love it :bigthumbsup

I just cleaned my stang yesterday and now its raining :kooky:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Your Mustang Looks Great. Good luck installing your H pipe, there is nothing like woking on a Mustang with a couple of beers on the weekend LOL:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
That is a great looking Bullitt.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
629 Posts
Looks way sharp pal...:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
232 Posts
Your mustang is easy on the eyes.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Very sharp looking. Showroom clean. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
looking freshhhhh

·
Registered
325 Posts
omg thats a nice lookin car props!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Well i noticed a couple things wrong here. I mean i hate to be the bear of bad news but who let the basketball hoop fall over:nono::laugh:. Im just kidding brother your car looks good as always but it must be nice to have grass that short i just cut mine and it is like almost ankle high already lol

G

·
That is one good looking car.....:bigthumbsup

As good looking as the timing chain is long......:)

inside joke......

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Looks awesome man! Why did you decide to stick with the anthracite bullitt rims when you blacked out the rest of the car? Some black bullitts would look awesome!

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The anthracite Bullitts were one of the first things I bought for the car, before I blacked everything out. I'm going to be lightening a few things back up, like the headlights, they're just too dark to drive at night right now.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
looks great bullitt:bigthumbsup.

i saw a DHG bullitt for my 2nd time at my dyno right after my friend went and damn, i thought it looked sexy as hell. the guy had a vortech v3 aftercooled polished unit on it, and the car only had about 30k on the clock. i asked to sit inside to feel how comfy the seats were and you're totally right. so much more lateral support, and they down right are just comfortable.

if i knew about bullitts when i bought my GT i probably would have held off and saved a bit more. i'm really starting to like them a lot.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You didn't want to get out, did you?.....:heha:

Honestly, with my back surgeries, I couldn't ride in GT seats all day anymore. And noone really realizes how sexy Dark Highland Green is until they see one in person. There's so much dark pearl and metal flake in it that doesn't come out in pictures.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
You didn't want to get out, did you?.....:heha:

Honestly, with my back surgeries, I couldn't ride in GT seats all day anymore. And noone really realizes how sexy Dark Highland Green is until they see one in person. There's so much dark pearl and metal flake in it that doesn't come out in pictures.
yeah pictures really don't do them justice. and i'll be ordering my corbeau GTS IIs (black leather with black suede inserts) within the next couple of weeks. i've about had it with my stock GT seats. i don't think ford discovered lateral Gs when they designed these damn GT seats.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've heard those are extremely comfortable seats. I'm sure they will be night and day compared to the GT seats.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I've heard those are extremely comfortable seats. I'm sure they will be night and day compared to the GT seats.
let's hope. for $575 a pop, plus mounting brackets they better be nice. but figure some people are selling their used cobra seats for around that much.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.