Man that is really sweet!!

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Three thumbs up :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

·
Registered
202 Posts
That's an awesome car man, nice job! Maybe after Ford sees this they'll make a Mach 1 for the '07 year.

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
Very nice... Two questions. 1. what did it run you to have th spoiler done? 2. Did you do the shaker install yourself?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stlwagon said:
Very nice... Two questions. 1. what did it run you to have th spoiler done? 2. Did you do the shaker install yourself?
I bought the spoiler off a black GT from a member on Brads site. I did the shaker myself and it took 1 hour start to finish. Very easy with the right tools.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Very nice. I've been wanting to see that black-out panel on a Redfire. I'm sold.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
very very nice! so reminds me of my 70 Mach 1 :) I cant get over the shine...looks like its wet!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Very pretty!!

The lighting gives a rather cool effect in the first pic. Kind of purpley, I like!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Very well done! Very classy:thumbsup

·
Registered
415 Posts
Absolutely Beautiful !!! That is so 1970 Mach I looking.

Did the 1970 have the clock in the glove box door? If so I bet you did that also.

·
Registered
36 Posts
REDFIRE MIST "MACH"

I love the black out panel on the rear. It really helps break up the tall back look. The shaker is also very nice, you said you did it yourself? How much work did the hood take to look finished?[after cutting into your new car hood]. Over all I think the car looks great, add what "you" want to keep it "Your" car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the blackout info. It's definitly on my list, but my list is long. Don't worry about what anyone else sais. I think it looks great. I plan to get some billet light covers too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.