Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got the wheels/tires from american muscle. 18x9 18x10 chrome deep dish bullitts with nitto555 255/45 and 285/40/18 :bigthumbsup

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
good lookin car :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Very nice looking :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
566 Posts
i'm thinking about a new hood, but still looking for stuff :)

i got my hood from stage3motorsports and they gave me a good discount because trufiber took longer than they said to ship the hood

U

·
0 Posts
Car looks awesome! Love the wheels. And its good to see another member with the Street Scene Gen. 1 louvers too. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
those louvers came with the car. :) i'm a big fan of them. think it gives it that retro feel. :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
97 Posts
Outstanding!! Nice looking ride :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The wheels look great! Really pulls the look together. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
those louvers came with the car. :) i'm a big fan of them. think it gives it that retro feel. :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup
I've had quiet a few people on this forum PM about mine in the last couple of years. I get a lot of compliments from people on the street
about the retro look as well.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah i haven't really put the 285's to the test yet, but i've messed around a little bit and so far they stick like glue. another really cool thing i've noticed is that my wheel hop is gone, it used to hope all day with the 235/50/18....,but now with my 285's in the back everything seems to hook up real good..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.