Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some pics of my car, in the older ones i have no grill but in a few i do:bigthumbsup

Attachments

·
Registered
794 Posts
looks good but i think you should get some tail light black outs and , im not the biggest fan of the fog lights ...

·
Registered
586 Posts
very nice sir :bigthumbsup

but i hate those lights...no offense. But i hate it whenever the other people on the other side of the road have those lights, i cant see nothin because they are freakin blinding me. Even whenever they are behind me. I think they should make them illegal :yup:

·
Registered
67 Posts
nice ride man. istead of the wheels spacers though, maybe get deep dishes in the back. looks better andmore rubber to the asphault:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the skirts, hood, and side scoop are all stalker by cervini's. and ya im not thant big of a fan of the fog lights, but the lights guy put em on in the middle instead of the place th gt's have them so they would look custom lol maybe on a boring day i could take em off and fix the holes. and uhhyaaa the HID's are bright, 8000k :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
92 Posts
hey man nice ride.. i was thinking about 4.10's and a t-lok too. would you suggest it? how much was the install?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its a really awsome mod, it cost me around $500 for the install but i think he put new bearings in it too. and you should really have the tuner at the same time or first:bigthumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.