Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Persoanlly, I dont like it. BUT, that is just my opinion. I think the emblem tends to get lost in the grille, other than when you have a close up pic.

But, as is a very good motto here, It doesnt matter what anyone else thinks, as long as you like it.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
i like it. like Newstang said, it does get lost in the grille quite a bit but i still like it. different. a little contrast to set yours apart from all the others who either have stock, flamming, or flag pony emblems.

that looks airbrushed, where did you get it? do they do other designs?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It does blend in to the grille and doesn't stand out like alot of the other emblems, but that's what I like about it. It's more subtle. From a distance you can't tell there's anything there, it looks like the grille is completely black. The emblem is airbrushed, I know some of the other members on this site have gotten emblems and plenum covers done by the same person. Here's a link to his site: http://www.uniqueautomotivedesigns.com/index.html

·
Registered
599 Posts
Wicked Brother! I like that......:thumbsup

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think it looks pretty sweet. I especially like how the blue bolts subtlely reinforce the blue of your car. Nice touch.

·
Registered
113 Posts
FordFreak said:
Here's a few pics showing my new pony grille emblem. Let me know what you think.
Nice, I like how it is subtle but then bold when you see it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Very nice. Reminded me of the first time I saw ghost flames. :worship

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice mod

FordFreak said:
Here's a few pics showing my new pony grille emblem. Let me know what you think.
Hi Jim,

Its smoother contours and sheen make a nice match for your Vista Blue and it tends to distract less from the front end shape than the stock emblem. Nice mod.

/Vic

·
Registered
74 Posts
FordFreak said:
Jim,
very subtle + very unique + very personalized = DAMN NICE!:thumbsup

I'm going to get the full kit from Bill of Unique Automotive Designs.
Jeff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.