Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they production lines in Flat Rock still producing new 2011s? or is all the efort going to fix the cars that have already been built?

Any ideas?

·
Registered
21 Posts
My opinion but no way they are going to stop making new cars to fix those alteady made. They will blend them back in..you have a production process designed to make a complete care and there are a lot of people and processes supporting that production process...they will not idle 98% of the process to fix one off problems.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My opinion but no way they are going to stop making new cars to fix those alteady made. They will blend them back in..you have a production process designed to make a complete care and there are a lot of people and processes supporting that production process...they will not idle 98% of the process to fix one off problems.

Would they be sending newly produced cars to lot 51? or has the issue been corrected?

Is there a chance that customers that ordered their car in May (after the hold began) could take delivery before those that have had their cars built since April???

·
Registered
927 Posts
Unfortunatly that may be the case. The earlier orders seems to be the ones being held up.

Really sorry for all them guy's.

But I agree, Ford will not stop producing cars, if they fround a small problem, they more then likly already adjusted the production line and remove the mess-up.

My best guess anyway, who the heck knows.,..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunatly that may be the case. The earlier orders seems to be the ones being held up.

Really sorry for all them guy's.

But I agree, Ford will not stop producing cars, if they fround a small problem, they more then likly already adjusted the production line and remove the mess-up.

My best guess anyway, who the heck knows.,..
Im thinking along the same lines as you in terms of fixing the problem quickly and removing the issue from the newly built cars.

I am seeing more and more people getting their cars on the forum and I am wondering when most of these people ordered, before or after the hold started?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.