Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Lookin sharp! :eyepoppin It will draw the heat though. Fuzz that is. The Law.:rolleyes: It looks fast sittin still........:eyebulge:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Its a great look for the color combo on your ride.That deep dish wheel is sweet!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Home county I am okay - dad is a cop ;)
Driving to work in another county gotta be good.

In all seriousness, I am a very safe driver :) Never a ticket :) I want my baby to come home in one peice :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Steven6095 said:
I also put splash guards on. The tires were throwing way too much up on the car.
Could you post some up close pics of the splash guards? I saw some on sale for the 05 Stang, but wanted to know how they looked first. It may be a stupid question to some...but are they front or rear splash guards? My side skirts have kind of a built in one on the front, but you are right about the back getting WAY TOO MUCH stuff thrown up there.

G

·
i love the rims...theyre sweet man...and the color scheme rocks....its a wicked street stang except for the splash guards kind of tame it...i know they serve a purpose but splash guards on a stang?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The splash guards honestly do not look too bad. They follow the curvature on the wheel well. I live in a rural community and no way I can run those tires without them. City you may be okay.

I will get closer pictures when the pouring rain quits.

Rims.................dont hurt me.........ebay :)

Killter_Wombat - thats for the reassurance on the tires the other day

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Since its raining there and its sunny here,here's a pic of the mud flaps he talking about.My car still has the factory wheel/tire combo.but its lowered and the flaps are a little closer to the ground.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
I too would be interested where you got the mud flaps, I live on a dirt road, when it's wet, my car gets filthy, in my rear view mirror I see all that crud getting thrown 10 feet up in the air. :worship

·
Registered
404 Posts
Whoa, easy on the throttle Bo Duke.:thumbsup

Steven6095, Great color combo. I don't mind the mud flaps at all.

Would body color mud flaps be wierd? It could be alright, or it might look too much like an early TransAm.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I wonder how those would look on a White Stang.....hmmmmm...:laughlitt

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
pcfrisch said:
I too would be interested where you got the mud flaps, I live on a dirt road, when it's wet, my car gets filthy, in my rear view mirror I see all that crud getting thrown 10 feet up in the air. :worship
I got those flaps at Ford...cost about $50.00 for the rear pair on a GT.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.