Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New from AM, got them today, also added the carbon fiber splitter cap from shelby.

Attachments

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Wow you certainly picked a winner with those. They are beautiful.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Can you get a upclose of the wheel with the carbon fiber splitter cap??

Rims look great! :happydance:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you get a upclose of the wheel with the carbon fiber splitter cap??

Rims look great! :happydance:
will do, I was losing sunlight fast when I took these.

·
Registered
527 Posts
i was going to get those except off cruzinconcepts (CHEAPER) how is the performance? everyone scares me by saying it goes way down. now i might just get 18 inch bullits.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
i was going to get those except off cruzinconcepts (CHEAPER) how is the performance? everyone scares me by saying it goes way down. now i might just get 18 inch bullits.
20's are 20's. They look great, but you lose some ride quality. If you eventually have a solid suspension setup, then they won't matter at all. I'm either gonna put 20's or 18's on my baby... But my real ? is about replacing the rubber. It costs a little more than for 18's... Hmm... :scratchchin
If 20's lower performance, why does SALEEN put 19's on their Mustangs? Roush does 18's. Steeda does 18's or 20's, your choice.

To the OP: You're Stang is BEAUTIFUL man! Those 20's look GREAT on your ride! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
427 Posts
Good choice. You mustang looks great. I like black on black

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Black on black is always sexy, nice work.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
wow.... your cars looks awesome.... black on black is just awesome.... i love those rims but I might be biased, lol.... if you dont me asking.... where did you get the centre caps... i have the same wheels and have been looking around for them.... are they the 2.5" caps?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.