Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was on the dyno to check a few things before the track this weekend, especially the a/f where I'd changed the TB and exhaust - all good on that end, so looking forward to Sunday!

Have to link directly as I haven't been able to "attach" pics the last few days - server keeps timing out?

Some new rwhp numbers :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
so basically you have 2.5 4.0's... hmm

·
Registered
214 Posts
Nice number Bill. Looks like the track weekend is a bust for me. Throwout bearing is chirping like a MOFO. Looks like my gear box is going to have to come out. Might be down for a while as if I have to pull it I might as well upgrade it too. Im going to get a clutch cable adjustor to see if I can get the cable adjusted to stop the squeeling but I am sure the tranny is going to have to come out. Price you pay for playing with horsepower I guess.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so basically you have 2.5 4.0's... hmm
Hhmm, now that's a different way to look at it Tom!

i got some similar numbers, I hope your reaction time is crap! Plus mines red which means it goes faster (just ask Tom)
My reaction times will be crap, haven't been out there in a couple years now...and black cars make more torque LOL!

Nice number Bill. Looks like the track weekend is a bust for me. Throwout bearing is chirping like a MOFO. Looks like my gear box is going to have to come out. Might be down for a while as if I have to pull it I might as well upgrade it too. Im going to get a clutch cable adjustor to see if I can get the cable adjusted to stop the squeeling but I am sure the tranny is going to have to come out. Price you pay for playing with horsepower I guess.
Sorry to hear it Jason - hopefully you'll have it all ready again before the fall, that's when you get your fastest times out there anyway in the cooler air. We'll get another run out there then! :bigthumbsup

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Driveability is just the same as stock, just a wee bit louder :bigthumbsup . Mine is still just basically a "Stage 2" car so it's barely scratched the surface hp-wise of what the car is capable of and stresses the car, or affects it's behaviour, very minimally. She-who-must-be-catered-too still drives it no problem so it can't be too drastic...yet *L*.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts