Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed my Crimson Red Shifter Boot and Door Accent Handles.

This is with my MGW shifter in which I have 2 handles to change out knobs.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
360 Posts
Looks good! Someone who likes red as much as I do.LOL

·
Registered
845 Posts
Nice. Like the Black/Red combo. Good choices...

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
i love the colors in the inside. I have always favored the red interior, and with the extra accents, you have one sweet stang.

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Nice looking combo :shiny:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Looks great... Love the shifter boot.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Ooooooohhhh....Now I want a red interior. Now just got to figure out how to convince the wife that it's a necessary upgrade. Safety issue?-It's easier to find the seats in the dark? I'll think of something.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ooooooohhhh....Now I want a red interior. Now just got to figure out how to convince the wife that it's a necessary upgrade. Safety issue?-It's easier to find the seats in the dark? I'll think of something.
:happy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it could be a safty issue depending on how you present it:headscratch: a good business plan or mod plan can get it in a flash.

Actually there are some OEM takeoff places that carry OEM seat covers along with other OEM stuff, cannot think of them, but sure someone will cime in

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
:happy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it could be a safty issue depending on how you present it:headscratch: a good business plan or mod plan can get it in a flash.

Actually there are some OEM takeoff places that carry OEM seat covers along with other OEM stuff, cannot think of them, but sure someone will cime in
You can try here http://www.mustangtakeoffs.com. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts