Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got my Steeda cowl hood and while it was in the shop getting painted I had the mirrors painted also. The painter said it was the nicest and easies fiberglass hood he painted. Just sand and paint.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
That looks great man! :bigthumbsup :bigthumbsup :bigthumbsup :)

One question... I was washing my car today and was wondering if you can still lift up the wiper arms with the cowl??? :headscratch:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That looks great man! :bigthumbsup :bigthumbsup :bigthumbsup :)

One question... I was washing my car today and was wondering if you can still lift up the wiper arms with the cowl??? :headscratch:
You can lift them up enough to wipe the windshield off but not the whole way up.

·
Registered
717 Posts
i should be getting my steeda hood early this week. i still don't know if i'm going to put the hood pins off to the far sides of the hood or put them toward the center of the hood. i'm liking the way A_STANG_THING has his towards the middle. man those mirrors are looking great too. that might be my next mod :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
559 Posts
I got my Steeda cowl hood and while it was in the shop getting painted I had the mirrors painted also. The painter said it was the nicest and easies fiberglass hood he painted. Just sand and paint.
looking sharp:bigthumbsup,,,and yes steeda hoods are one of the best out there....but you have to watch out with wiper,,,dont let anyone wash your car or you would have to drive and see:happyhapp those scraches:happyhapp

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the complement.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.