Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just got some tint done on my mustang today, and was wondering what you all think about it, i did 15% all around and a 5% front strip, any comments welcome

·
Registered
896 Posts
Not a big fan of the strip but as long as you like it that is all that matters.

The rest of the tint looks great. Tint always makes a car look better IMO.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did the same with my Mustang but kept 15% all the way.

Yours looks great!

Thanks! I just got it not too long ago and has to drive to Atlanta to pick it up, it was the only one like it for 500 miles (Atlanta is 360) with my past cars I just went to the lot, with this one I did research and got what i really wanted and I love it!

·
Administrator
13,275 Posts
Very nice. I wish we could tint our cars that dark legally in my state, but we can`t & my wife got the ticket to prove it.laughdog.gif

She had to use my car one day & was mortified when she got pulled over.

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
I just looked at it today and here in Pa you are allowed 35% so that's better then nothing.

Kenv there is a really good place out here a little west of you that you can wait while he does it with the 3M tint. PM me if you want the info

·
Registered
708 Posts
Looks great, though I'm not a fan of the W/S band myself.

The only side window tint allowed here w/o a medical Rx is the top 4" of the window. I run 35% all around, have never had a second glance from an officer, and was stopped twice with a previous car with the same tint, they never said boo.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Looks great, though I'm not a fan of the W/S band myself.

The only side window tint allowed here w/o a medical Rx is the top 4" of the window. I run 35% all around, have never had a second glance from an officer, and was stopped twice with a previous car with the same tint, they never said boo.
When I lived in MI I had either 35% or 20% on all my cars. Never once had a problem.

Here in VA it is like 50% on the side windows. When I was running 35% I'd get no problems. When I was running 20% on my White Pontiac G6 I was pulled over a few times for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts