Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just ordered new rims and tires for my 2005 V6 Mustang and i wanted some opinions on my choices. The rims are 18"x9 chrome Bullit and the tires are Yokohama ES100 P245/45ZR18. I hope i made the right choice and your feedback will help a lot....Thanx !!!
I've also attached a pic of my existing tires and rims.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
they'll look good, the tire size the right size for the rim? that''s the most concern for looks.

other than that, i'd just worry about the brand of rim, some bad brans dent abd bend and are no good. and sometiems really heavy and make the car slower.

but i've seen those bought before and yokohama is a good tire so i say you're safe :)

Might slow you down a bit, but ti will look good :D :thumbsup

·
Registered
217 Posts
Mustangdewd3.8 said:
they'll look good, the tire size the right size for the rim? that''s the most concern for looks.

other than that, i'd just worry about the brand of rim, some bad brans dent abd bend and are no good. and sometiems really heavy and make the car slower.

but i've seen those bought before and yokohama is a good tire so i say you're safe :)

Might slow you down a bit, but ti will look good :D :thumbsup
my tires/rims slow me down. it sucks :rolleyes:

·
Registered
200 Posts
:happyhapp NIIIIICE dude, very nice. Good choice

·
Registered
127 Posts
Very nice. I went with the silver ones for 17s and love the way the car looks. Pics in the gallery. I went with the Dunlop SP 5000s and have been very happy with the purchase.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good taste man! I like it also.. and oh yeah it really bugs me when my tires are slowing my ride. Btw, I need a wheel replacement I want a 17x8 alloys.. hope you can help me find the right place.

·
Registered
17 Posts
bushman said:
The rims are 18"x9 chrome Bullit and the tires are Yokohama ES100 P245/45ZR18.
wow, i know yokohama's are good.. seen some of them giving a swift ride.

fordangel said:
Good taste man! I like it also.. and oh yeah it really bugs me when my tires are slowing my ride. Btw, I need a wheel replacement I want a 17x8 alloys.. hope you can help me find the right place.
it's real nice to see bigger tires for a car. found some 17's here: carpartswholesale.com. hope ya got it.

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
fordangel said:
GEFracing.com has the best prices I've seen.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They've arrived !!!!!!

Finally, Canada customs released the rims and they were installed today, I love the new look, the rims are gorgeous and the same with the tires.
Have a look !!!!
ps....these are the first chrome bullit rims sold in canada !!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
bushman said:
Finally, Canada customs released the rims and they were installed today, I love the new look, the rims are gorgeous and the same with the tires.
Have a look !!!!
/me drools (Internet 1337 sp33k)

If you find your car missing in the morning, it wasnt me. :kooky:

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
bushman said:
Have a look !!!!
They look great! - Great looking stang :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.