Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of performance tires that I can check out for my 2016 Ford Mustang V6 Coupe. I checked out Discount tires and 4wheelonline but their wide selection left me overwhelmed. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I am looking for a set of performance tires that I can check out for my 2016 Ford Mustang V6 Coupe. I checked out Discount tires and 4wheelonline but their wide selection left me overwhelmed. Any suggestions?
Are you looking for straight summer tires or an all-season performance tire? You will get a bunch or responses on this topic but if you can narrow between the two the recommendations would be more relevant to what you're looking for

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
For sure this is an overwhelming topic, due to too many good options and opinions, like you said.

I think Tire Rack has some tools that help you narrow it down, something like "what kind of tires are right for me?"-- might be worth a look.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Yokohama is a very, very good quality all season performance tire... I have run the YK series tires on just about everything I have (except my 65 Mustang) for 20 years now.... not only do they handle very strongly in the dry but wet as well and are a very durable 9puncture resistant/failure design) that IMHO is better than Michelin Pilot series. The YK is only sold through Discount Tire/4Day Tire Stores

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
For sure this is an overwhelming topic, due to too many good options and opinions, like you said.

I think Tire Rack has some tools that help you narrow it down, something like "what kind of tires are right for me?"-- might be worth a look.
Ditto. I've used TR a lot when looking for top rated tires. Once I find what I think I want, then I'll shop around looking for best deal, mostly FREE SHIPPING

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Ditto. I've used TR a lot when looking for top rated tires. Once I find what I think I want, then I'll shop around looking for best deal, mostly FREE SHIPPING
I also like Tire Rack. They have a distribution center near me in New Castle, Delaware; where I can pick up the tires and get a $40 discount.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I just went for a Hankook Ventus S1 Evo3 extreme performance tires. It's my first time to try out this brand so wish me good luck. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts