Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Im new here. My name is Katie. I just bought a 2001 mustang gt with 20550 miles on it last week. Hope im in the right place here. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Welcome to AFM Katie.:wavey Glad to have you here, please take a look around our 4.6 tech forums for infomation on your car or just hangout in our community forms. Thanks for joining.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay thanks for telling me. :) Nice car btw.

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Katie welcome to AFM. Yes you are right where you need to be. Have fun.

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome to AFM! Wow, a lot of members are finding low mile Stangs lately... 20,xxx on a 2001 is awesome! Holler if you need anything and have fun.
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes its my first mustang. I have wanted one since i was about 7 years old, so this is kinda like a dream for me. I never expected to get one, let alone in my price range.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to AFM! Wow, a lot of members are finding low mile Stangs lately... 20,xxx on a 2001 is awesome! Holler if you need anything and have fun.
Yeah i didnt expect to find one with that low of miles on it! And i only had to go about 15 miles from my house. :bounce2: Everything that i had been finding was way to far away!! And still not exactly like i wanted.

·
Registered
207 Posts
best of luck to u and and your stang and thanks for the friend request. Also i read in your signature "Bone stock. Not for long" so take some pics now because hopefully in a few months it is going to look interlay different.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
best of luck to u and and your stang and thanks for the friend request. Also i read in your signature "Bone stock. Not for long" so take some pics now because hopefully in a few months it is going to look interlay different.
I will. Im going to hopefully take a lot of pictures here this week of it. Then im looking for bullitt wheels, billet grills, and lots more stuff. :)

S

·
0 Posts
Good for you... saving and finding what you wanted. I'm proud of our Stangs and lucky to have what I have. I didn't have my first Mustang until I was 29... so people that don't understand why I have three (or think that's excessive) can kiss my rump lol.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah hopefully when i get older and have more money i can buy more mustangs. I love them, i just cant afford them right now. Lol. I want to get a cobra, and i would love to have a bullitt mustang too. And a original 64, and a boss 429, the list goes on. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts