Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Like the title says, new to this forum, but not new to Mustangs...driven and owned quite a number of them.

My latest baby I just got a week ago is...

2011 V6 Premium Coupe MCA Edition Automatic - Black Exterior / Charcoal Interior

I am loving it so far, I know it is not a V8 but until my finances allow it, I am loving her - much more bite than my 2009 V6 and in this day of age of financial troubles and so many people out of work, I feel very fortunate to have her. Only approx 300 miles at the moment, so haven't got to play with her yet but I look forward to it and getting some mods on her when she is broken in. :)

Anyways glad to be here and hope to meet others with like Mustangs and get some good ideas for mine when she is all broken in and ready for mods.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Ann welcome to the family. Nothing wrong with the V6 motor. You are going to love this site. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jim for the warm welcome. I actually go by Isabela, my fault though, I put a random name in my profile in case people can see the "real name" part of my profile - turns out they can...haha. Anyways glad to be here and everyone can just call me Isabela or Isa.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.