Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
I would just like to take a few minutes and tell you about myself. Hopefully I can make this quick and painless :heha:

I'm a 19 year old from Tennessee. I'm in college at Tennessee Technological University majoring in computer engineering.

I've been driving an '07 V6 mustang with a pony package for about two years now. Just rolled over 60k miles last week. I've put in an order for a 2014 Mustang GT Premium with a 401A package. The exterior is black with 19-inch bright-machined aluminum wheels and has a rear view camera. The interior is brick red with cashmere accent, comfort package, and the electronics package.

I have plans to black out the exterior. Tint the windows as much as possible (maybe slightly darker than legal whistling.gif). Smoke out every light and possibly put some halos in my fog lights. Then get around to putting a bit of chrome accents as well as possibly some red brake calipers. I don't plan on doing a whole lot for performance as of yet mainly because 420 horsepower will get me in enough trouble.

Anyway, that's about it. If you have any suggestions on what you think looks great on the new model I would love to hear them and I look forward to helping as much as I can as well as being helped!

Wallace

S

·
0 Posts
Well Wallace, I bet you cant wait for That 2014 GT to arrive!:) I want to take this chance to say Hello, and Welcome to our Great Site here at AFM:bigthumbsup
Make sure that you check out our Year/Platform specific Forum pages so you can Post or just Read about The Stangs that our Members have that are of your Mustangs Same Year/Era
You can Navigate to the whole Site by clicking on the "Tech" Icon at the upper right hand side of this Forum page. Have Fun.
And Thank You for Joining All Ford Mustangs

Sean
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Wallace, I bet you cant wait for That 2014 GT to arrive!:) I want to take this chance to say Hello, and Welcome to our Great Site here at AFM:bigthumbsup
Make sure that you check out our Year/Platform specific Forum pages so you can Post or just Read about The Stangs that our Members have that are of your Mustangs Same Year/Era
You can Navigate to the whole Site by clicking on the "Tech" Icon at the upper right hand side of this Forum page. Have Fun.
And Thank You for Joining All Ford Mustangs

Sean
:bigthumbsup

Can't wait? That's an understatement! I've been beside myself since I built it on the build/price page! haha
Thank you for the welcome!

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts