Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavey hello to all, i have just signed up for this site and wouild like to introduce myself. i have just purchased a 1967 coupe, $3500, it was the 160,630th made in metuchen ,new jersey. its now primered grey but i would maybe like to paint it brittany blue as that was the original color, special ordered in cleveland ohio, i live in tiffin ohio, it is a hard top with standard interior. bucket seats.made in december of 1967.straight 6 motor (200?). i have the original owners manual its in excellent shape also have the tags that came with it with the original owners name and vin stamp. owned by father and son. it has 124,000 miles and runs really good. as far as i know it is all original except for the hub caps , driver seat and trunk lid. im also missing a letter t. and any more info about my baby is very much welcomed. does any one know what the original rims and tires looked like and can i find them any where.and also i would like front bucket seats if at all possible!! thank you all for reading my thread and any info is appreciated.
oh and where is the best place to find old mustang parts!!

·
Registered
41,826 Posts
Sounds real nice. Welcome to the site Glad you cruised in.

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:
Be sure to post some pictures into your gallery soon!!

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
:hello:AND:welcomeflowers:THE SITE.
Don't forget to post some pic's in your gallery. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
861 Posts
welcome to the site

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.