Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined the forum cuz I'm a fan of cars, same as everyone else here (hopefully).
I own an 05 Crossfire convertible, I'm military, yeah that's pretty much it.

·
Registered
367 Posts
booo on the crossfire lol just kidding man, are you planning on getting a Mustang or have you ever had one?

Im also in michigan, Suck as$ Saginaw here! no job and No Money, whole family working at GM and we see how thats going for our state lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome dude. I guess even though you own a different car than the Mustang we discuss here, you are always welcome to share your interest with everyone else. I too am a fanatic of sports cars, but love the Mustang especially. Hope you enjoy the site.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
one of my home boys has a stang and I wouldn't mind grabbing one someday. I chose this forum cuz there are a lot of gear heads on here that like muscle in a car, but more than that, i've just seen a little (not a whole lot) less bs on this motor forum than others. I looked at some hyundai, honda, toyota, chrysler, even other mustang forums (especially other mustang forums) and they seem to be a lot of teens claiming to smoke lambos and vipers in their v6 stock and crap like that. I chose this site cuz mustangs aren't God's gift to the auto industry--they are just an all around sweet car. I liked the reality that I saw on here. So yeah, here I am. Love my Crossfire though, not gonna be a bs-er and try and say it's some super car with loads of muscle (i'm on a mustang forum remember) but i will defend myself if someone comes across with a tale of victory against one when i know he's driving something that doesn't have what it takes. Sum of it all, I dig tasteful car talk, and love the mustang galleries. Like I said, I'd love to get a 'stang someday, and this seemed to be the best spot to check out the rides. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
-Chrysler Crossfire- Pictures coming soon, so you can check mine out there if you want.

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:wavey welcome! :myhappydance: :happydancer:​

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
420 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
55 Posts
one of my home boys has a stang and I wouldn't mind grabbing one someday. I chose this forum cuz there are a lot of gear heads on here that like muscle in a car, but more than that, i've just seen a little (not a whole lot) less bs on this motor forum than others. I looked at some hyundai, honda, toyota, chrysler, even other mustang forums (especially other mustang forums) and they seem to be a lot of teens claiming to smoke lambos and vipers in their v6 stock and crap like that. I chose this site cuz mustangs aren't God's gift to the auto industry--they are just an all around sweet car. I liked the reality that I saw on here. So yeah, here I am. Love my Crossfire though, not gonna be a bs-er and try and say it's some super car with loads of muscle (i'm on a mustang forum remember) but i will defend myself if someone comes across with a tale of victory against one when i know he's driving something that doesn't have what it takes. Sum of it all, I dig tasteful car talk, and love the mustang galleries. Like I said, I'd love to get a 'stang someday, and this seemed to be the best spot to check out the rides. :bigthumbsup
I know what you mean, and yes, you chose the right place, there's lots of helpful people here, and they have their feet on earth. People that think like you are what makes this forums great too:bigthumbsup See you dude!! :rockwoot:

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Hi ...welcome and enjoy the forums !

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yes! i used to fish a lot, mainly in standish/sterling area (i had a house with an awesome pond!) thanks for the welcome everyone! and go wings FOR SURE.:bigthumbsup

·
Banned
1,497 Posts
Welcome to AFM...:wavey

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey thanks all...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.