Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Vince. Greetings from the Bay Area! Hitting a certain age required that I add the right vehicle to the stable, and that vehicle is this 2013 Mustang Convertible V6, Deep Impact Blue, Pony Package, Saddle interior. (We rented a 2012 convertible for a spring vacation in Palm Springs and the rest is history). It was an adventure to buy, ship cross-country, and get registered with the California DMV as a non-California emissions car. But every time I drop the top, poke the Shaker 500 and rev up the V6, all bureaucracy is forgotten. She's dead stock except for Magnaflow axlebacks. She's a semi-daily commuter for me so I'll probably take it slow on the mods to start. Looking forward to learning from and contributing to the forums!

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
Hello, and Welcome to our Great Site here at AFM:bigthumbsup
Make sure that you check out our Year/Platform specific Forum pages so you can Post or just Read about The Stangs that our Members have that are of your Mustangs Same Year/Era
You can Navigate to the whole Site by clicking on the "Forums" Icon at the upper right hand side of this Forum page. Have Fun.
And Thank You for Joining All Ford Mustangs

Sean
:bigthumbsup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts