Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just became a member of AFM and thought i would post a thread to let you guys know a little bit about me. My prized car is a 1989 LX convertible....when i bought her it needed a lot of work. it went from a torn dirty tan top to a brand new black one, next i added the GT ground effects kit(poly) a saleen spoiler, clear headlights, carbon fiber tailights, twin row aluminum racing radiator, BBK equal lenght headers, 2.5'' X pipe, 500lb clutch, and much more.... Currently its being painted by my dad, who does kustom paint jobs in greensboro NC, the color is "Legend Lime" which we all know on the 2005,06 models. i have some pics of the painting process....i am currently stationed in Iraq...returning home in about 32 days!!!!!!! YES!! and cant wait to get in my pony again!! i have more plans for later down the road, engine wise. i would like to meet some people that live in the savannah GA, Greensboro NC, areas!! check out the car club my friend and i are starting....thier are pics in my profile of my car so far. www.phatphuknkustoms.com tell me what you think!
rick

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
welcome to AFM, i think you will find nice people here to exchange ideas and ask for advice..(or give some)

And congrats on your ride and being able to drive it again shortly !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.