Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanta start with a thanks to AFM for this site and a little info on me. im 19 and drive a 99 v6 razer red automatic mustang. i have always wanted one of these beauties and mine came to me asa a grad gift from my grandfather, so the cars very sentamental. before i got this car i was getting a 1989 mustang, the deal went bad when i baught it as is.. and the owner never told me that the floor boards were rotted out. the best part of this story is he was a meticanic and i was paying him (who is aslo a friend of the family) money to to put new exhaust on. when one day i went to see that car and sat in the seat after the new exhaust was on and put my foot through the floor board. that was it car wasnt worth ****. lost that car and lost like $3500. the owner is no longer a friend and i got this car the 99 as a replacement thanks to my grand father. my future plans are to the 99 a standard. i plan on keeping it a v6 as well. other than wanting a mustang i wanted an old school sleeper. thats my plans. thanks again, and hello to everyone.

·
Super Moderator
39,951 Posts
Welcome to the site,enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site. Quite a story you have.

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Nice to have you aboard the site. Welcome and have a great time.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :happydancer:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.